Monday, August 7, 2017

Personal Finance - Monthly Summary and New Site

Hi All,

Last week I decided that I will focus more on the lay-out of the site, but soon I hit the wall. The blogger does not fully suit for my future plans. So, I decided to create a new site which would suit better for my future plans and would also create added value for my readers.

The setting up the page was quite easy and this was second time for me to create a real web page. I must say it was quite a lot easier than 20 years ago. Off course there is always something which does not go by the book, but this always a learning experience. The learn new things you should always do something which is not familiar to you and you should think outside the box.

From the new page you can also find the latest summary result under the section called "portfolio". It was much easier to do and update to the new site. But as a results wise the month was almost +/- zero. The value of the stocks rose but the due to EUR vs USD rates, the results were poor.

So, please check and subscribe my new site. It can be found on:

http://www.freedomsearcher.com/

I have a great summer, at least here in Finland the weather has been really bad this summer.

Regards,

CVM

No comments:

Post a Comment